Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ma Gangsta Rap Fa Sho

I got really bored in class the other day... so I decided to compose a fictional rap about my life. 98.824% of it is fake... so don't call child services er something.....


I’m just the asian that lives down the street
Mow’in his front lawn with his bare hands and feet
I can’t afford to buy a mowing blade cuz I’m way too cheap
But education is my top priority cuz it’s good for me
But there is one thing that I can ensure about me
Something you and I can both agree
That I’m a trained ninja and can kill you in your sleep
This is the system I live in that surrounds all I see
I try to be different and I try to break free
But I can’t cuz I’m just not a straight up G
So instead I’ll be a rebel and just to TCC

 But seriously,

I’m just the average Asian boy with all A’s and 1 B
Get one C and you can just kill me, please
If you don’t kill me, my parents will
Stuff me in a bag of glass shards and throw me down a hill
I get cut by glass and I feel pain but can’t chill
This is punishment by my parents so they don’t give me the relieving pill
So I’m still rolling and flying down the 9k feet hill
With a conscience overwhelmed by fear and thrill

Then I suddenly stop and I open my eyes
I see a shining light that shines extremely bright
So I walk toward the light and what do I see?
I see my entire life flashing before me

But to my surprise I do not see fun and happy suggestions
Instead of see mathematical functions, derivatives, and SAT questions
Like what is p if 4z + y equals arithmetic progression
And other things that lend toward a dying depression
And basically things that give this rap session aggression concession

And then do I realize that my life has been a waste
Learning stuff and doing shit that fun does not relate
Suddenly I wake up and realize it was all a dream
And that I had just taken another nap in AP history period 3B, with the teacher now looking menacing at me
But I really don’t care cuz it’s the end of the school year
I just want to go home, and not be here

Drink beer, have no fear, for the Asian superman is finally here


Thanks fa reading... YO... 

0 Post a Comment!!:

Post a Comment