Thursday, July 1, 2010

The SAT is GAY... Part. 1

I hate the SAT......... the PSAT......... the ACT......... the NMSQT.......... the IHAVENOLIFEEXCEPTSTUDYING-T........ If you don't know what any of this is, the SAT and its horrid companions are a national test that basically act as a strong influence in deciding what colleges you go to. And I'd like to say that it's F9CK3D UP. It's not considered "mandatory" because no one is really forced  to take it, but if you don't ... then go don't go to college... but watevs...... If you're still like "omg? wtf is this SAT you speak of?", here's a basic run through of what this piece of tihS is:

1. There's 4 sections; the Math/Reading/Writing/Essay
2. Each section can get a max score of 800, and the "perfect-I-have-no-life" score is a 2400
3. In the context of this "society" .... it basically determines how smart you are........

I'd first off like to say how flawed this thing is.... the Math section doesn't really show "wow, you have potential to do great in the future, or that what plan to major in doesn't involve math..... at all"... but rather..... "hey I like math..... therefore I'll get a better score.....". The Reading section doesn't show "wow, you are very inquisitive and show a understanding of a passage", but rather "hey I know this random @ss word, and I like to read everything fast and understand the surface of things..... therefore colleges see that I understand what line 42's general idea is....". The Writing section doesn't really show "I live in a world where such things as spell check exists, and that writer's have such things as publishers... o.0 that correct grammatical errors for a living"... but rather "hey I still remember what I learned in 3rd grade because schools don't teach grammar anymore". And last but not least, the Essay...... the most flawed and useless section of them all. It doesn't really show "I possess the ability to write a eloquent paper or even book".... but rather "hey I can write a b-s paper in less than 20 minutes! About a topic that has no relevance to anything, but still determines what college I go to! =]" 

................

This test just isn't made for the "general public", they don't understand that there are people out there that DESPISE math, and USE SPELL CHECK, TEND TO OVER THINK SOME THINGS and ENJOY WRITING ABOUT RELEVANT SHIT. And they don't show the fact that although a person may have gotten a perfect score, they're shy and seclusive to the people around them and don't really play in impact in this world. In the mystic world of Asian people, your SAT scores determine whether you will be successful in life or not. Literally. Parents idolize other children that had perfect or near perfect scores........... but not the fact that they have no friends, and enjoy injecting heroin into their forearms. But who carezzZ??? It's the SAT scores that matter most in life...... 

I will continue this post in the near future............ 

But... thanks for reading !!.......

AND THANK GOD I'M DONE WITH THE SAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Post a Comment!!:

Vaughan said...

You deserve this outburst David now that you're done with the test! XD

Anonymous said...

I'm in love <3 i have to take it this weekend bull!!!!

Post a Comment