Friday, July 9, 2010

Yay 100 people viewed....... !....... ? 0.0

Ok this is going to be short..... but approximatively  5.3 seconds ago... I looked into my blogger's "profile". And there, I saw that I have officially reached 100 VIEWS. I know that's probably nothing compared to those super awesome-popular-famous-uber-special bloggers with 1 BILLION views. But it's heart warming just to know that some random person actually read this stuff........ in a non stalker predatory way. And besides, 100 is like the holy grail of achievements........ the best of best...... the 10 of 10...... so it's pretty KOOL that I witnessed such a thing. Because if I looked at the "profile views"......... and it said something like "103".......... then it's not special. Because its 103, and 103 isn't as KOOL as 100. 103 is a like a deformity in numbers.... it's a PRIME......... and primes are losers in the eyes of other numbers. Their like lowest of the lowest......... the ones who didn't go to number college to be a whole number. To be complete and even. When they apply to mathematical equation jobs, the primes SUCK....... they divide into decimals.... and decimals aren't WHOLE. And it you're not WHOLE, then your INCOMPLETE..... and if your INCOMPLETE........... wtf am I talking about??? 



Anyways............................... special thanks to the 100 people (esp. Vaughan =]) who read this blog. And I hope that you continue on to read. Or else. You............................ become prime......................... ew

3 Post a Comment!!:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is boss.

Vaughan said...

I have to thank YOU David for the good work you've been keeping up with your blog. I'm sure I'm not the only person who enjoy reading your entries, because they are genuine, humourous, thought-provoking, and entertaining ... all at once! I hope you'll continue writing until your profile views hit 1000 or more! ^^

Anonymous said...

It mom is boss

Post a Comment